Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Why oh why?

When I sat down to contemplate starting a blog the first question is always...why? Was I looking to share information, cut out my little space on the internet, perhaps it was just a fallacy many have that we are awesome writers of things that other people want to read. When I really got to the end of this thought I came to curiosity. Curiosity about who would be interested and curiosity about what writing a blog might force me to learn and the biggest curiosity being the topic itself.

The other concern is how to make this blog different (better?) than all the other Egyptian blogs I am certain are floating around out there.What can I do to make this blog special?

After a long time thinking I am not sure I have the answer to that last question. I am not sure it needs an answer.

For now, I will leave it at this: I made this blog to share those things I am learning, have learned and will no doubt learn in the future concerning Ancient Egypt mostly and some of human nature along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment